
Received more results from my assignments.
I received a B+ for my political science essay on power and legitimacy. Thank God for that. I was expecting a B or B- actually because I reread my own essay a week after submission and realised I couldn't understand what I was writing! Haha.
Sadly, my research and statistics assignment came back with only 7/10! ARGH~ Michelle was with me when I checked out the gradebook and remarked, "It's okay what?" It's not okay to score only 7 marks when the mean score for the class is 8.56 and median score is 9. Zzz! I'm sad that I made a careless mistake, and angry that my tutor indicated that one of my steps is incorrect. I'm so gonna find out why and hopefully prove her wrong...... (Yes, yes. This reveals wounded pride. I don't deny that I take a certain amount of pride in my work.)
Currently, I've secured 42.5% upon 50% for this research and statistics module. Another 50% will be from the examination on 22 November 2008. Research and statistics is really too easy a module for most of the class, especially those who did Mathematics at A levels. Every mark counts now... Nevertheless, thank God for this easy module and the helpful lecturer. :D
Apart from the pressing examinations that are looming around the corner, and the unpleasant 7/10 I received for my assignment, something else is affecting my moods. The realization that the semester has come to an end disturbs me. I hate to realise that I'll never hear Dr. Julius lecture about religions again on Thursdays. I hate to realise that with the closing of this semester, my friends and I will once again be separated because of our differences in interests and scopes of study. Just when I've started to grow comfortable with my new friends, we're parting again. I hate change. %*^&$#*@
*Update on 14/11/08 - Friends are friends forever if the LORD is Lord of them. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Finally, my apologies to Arthur for turning you down time and again. We'll definitely hang out after my examinations. 1 more week to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment