Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas with College Mates

Wei Chong, Patsy, Yue Ru and I met up on 19 December 2008 to celebrate Christmas. It started off with the movie Twilight for Wei Chong, Patsy and I. We caught the 3.50pm show at Cineleisure before meeting Yue Ru for dinner at Plaza Singapura. Although I wouldn't call it a lousy movie, I thought the climax was quite bad. After all that buildup and anticipation, the shortlived and expected climatic ending with a serious dearth of action disappointed me.

We were joined by Arthur during dinner at Cafe Cartel, where he picked up the leftover sandwiches from Patsy. It was also there, where he picked up the postcards and shared the good news of the Christmas story with us. Thank God for Arthur. Oh, he also brought us for a tour around the Christmas Village too. Check out our pictures below:










After saying our goodbyes to Arthur and his sister, Wai Leng, we left for the Esplanade. Wei Chong suggested the Esplanade because they were having a series of Christmas concerts at the outdoor performance area. That's us with the Christmas decorations in the Esplanade.

We wrote our wishes for the new year on this ball and had it tossed into the Singapore River too. See that slim looking tree? I drew it! Haha.

The view from the roof of the Esplanade. IR in progress.

The Singapore Skyline.

The Key Elements performed for us that evening. This acapella group is good! Enjoyed their performance thoroughly.

With the good music, lightings and the seabreeze, the night was beautiful.

A random group outside the Esplanade was singing Faliz Navidad! They were so cheerful and happy that it made me want to join them.

That's the oh-so-fortunate Yue Ru calling Zhen Nian to pick her home! ARgh!

No comments: