Monday, January 5, 2009

SAM with Arthur

Arthur and I met up on 2 January 2009 for the first time this year. The initial plan was to spend our afternoon at the Singapore Arts Museum. Alas, the little consumeristic self within us got better of us. The sale at River Island sent us trying on shoes and tees. Haha.

We had our lunch at Raffles City, where I had a bowl of deep fried salmon, scallop and mushroom with Japanese rice and he took porridge. I loved the shitake mushroom.






We were happily snapping photos of the exhibits at the Korean Art Exhibition - Transcendence: Modernity and Beyond In, when the security guard came up to stop us. Haha. I shall refrain from posting them here since they are illegal.

The works of Lee Lee Nam were especially impressive. He used comtemporary technology to transform classical brush works and oil on canvas styled pieces into moving paintings, much like the potraits in the Harry Potter series.

No comments: