Friday, January 23, 2009

Woodlands Terrace

Arthur and I went visited the stretch of factories at Woodlands Terrace yesterday. To our horror, we found out from his friend that most factories close at 5pm. That was when we were seated at the bus stop opposite Admiralty MRT at 6pm... Anyway, braving all odds, we took 964 deep into the industrial estate.


Some factories were scarily secluded and creepy. Movies like 'The Chaser' didn't help one bit with our worries.


Those weren't my buys. Somebody obviously made good use of my youth and vigour.


Who needs to go to Hokkaido to experience the cold? Meet the Fridge.


Arthur bought the following items for his CNY eve dinner, I guess.





I passed him the special, meaningful and hand-made handicraft and the 'Biting Doraemon' I saw at my school's bazaar. We used to doraemon to settle petty issues like who's to carry the heavy loads to the MRT station. Hahaha.



No comments: