Friday, May 29, 2009

Examination Results

My CAP score has increased to 3.95, falling within my expected range of 3.50 to 4.00, though slightly short of my 4.00 target. Thank God for that!

Government and Politics in Singapore is clearly a disappointment. I'm guessing it's because I received a B for my essay assignment, on top of the fact that I couldn't really finish writing the all-important question 1 during the exam, which weighed 20% of my overall grade. Anyway, I thank God that I'm more aware about the political scene and our government mechanisms through this module.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw A-s for Biological Psychology and Social Psychology. Good grades help reassure me that I've made the right choice - choosing psychology. Thank God that my Social Psychology grade didn't slip too badly despite the rough patch we had with Fen-Fang on the last tutorial.

B+ for my religious studies module is more than acceptable. I was absolutely clueless on how to proceed to study for this module, even until the mid-term weeks. If I were to summarize this module into a sentence, it would be "Intelligence and Wisdom are not the same..."

As for the A+ for Southeast Asian Studies, I've got nothing to say except that I'm grinning from ear to ear, and YAY!~

No comments: