I sincerely apologize for posting trashy entries on my blog. I have been busy with term tests, essay submissions and project deadlines. I shall attempt to salvage this space during my holidays. Meanwhile, you can catch me mugging at NUS Central Library on weekdays, in church on Sundays or at home after 10pm on weekdays.
26 November 2009 - Abnormal Psychology Examination
30 November 2009 - Developmental Psychology Examination
30 November 2009 - Religion and Politics Essay Submission
1 December 2009 - Research and Statistics Examination
I will also be away in Hanoi from 1 to 8 December with my dearest brother to celebrate the conclusion of our examinations. I'm looking forward to our BB Annual Camp on 11 to 13 December in church, and the Europe trip with my family from 17 to 31 December 2009. Examination results will be out on 22 December 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment