Wednesday, April 28, 2010

PH2211 Examination

My left hand is sore from writing 13 pages in 2 hours. But I really enjoyed rehearsing the arguments for and against the existence of God. I hope the joy I experienced have been translated to good quality work. Thank God that the topic I chose for my essay assignment came out during the examination.

My conversations with graduating peers and the elation I felt upon completing an examination leaves me wondering how I can derive such pleasures upon graduation. I want to be a student forever~

Anyway, these were the questions I attempted.

Question 1
Provide expositions of the cosmological and the ontological arguments. Discuss one objection to each of these arguments.

Question 3
Explain both the logical and the evidential versions of the problem of evil. Account for the free will defense as a response to the logical version of the problem and skeptical theism as a response to the evidential problem. Provide one criticism of skeptical theism.

No comments: