The examinations are over. I identify with Christina Yang's relief, panic and grief. I'm free. What's next? She portrayed the confusing mix of emotions really well.
I'm not sure if it is the self-fulfilling prophecy effect, but my final examination was a terror. I couldn't do most of the fill-in-the-blank questions and I didn't have much to write for the essay questions wannabe. (They were more like short answered questions.) I completed the paper one hour before the time was up, and left half an hour later. I fear that this will be the first psychology C+ or B-. Sighs.
Anyway, I indulged in computer games yesterday. I stacked a x2 exp one day coupon with x2 exp family buff, holy symbol and ringer, and made my level 52 cleric into a level 70 priest.
Met Qin Yao in town today to plan an inter-company games with his BB company, and bought Terry Goodkind's Wizard's First Rule.
It's good to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment