Saturday, July 10, 2010

Grandma's Birthday

I could write an entire entry ranting about the awful service we received at the restaurant; about how the faulty air-conditioning left us soaked in our sweat; about how we waited for over 90 minutes before the starter dish was served; about how we had to buy our own drinks from a nearby supermarket and help ourselves with the refill; about how many other customers left the restaurant in anger and frustration after waiting for their food in vain.

But I shall not.

I'm just glad that Grandma enjoyed herself at the dinner. She was so excited about it that she couldn't take her usual afternoon nap. I'm also thankful that she has recovered from her fall and has been walking around again, despite her reduced mobility on her left leg. It was good to see most of the family around, and although it sounds cliché-ish, it is what truly matters most.










No comments: