Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


The trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows caught my eye the last time I was in the cinema. David was trying to explain Inception to me so that I could better appreciate the movie, but I only half-listened because I was captivated by what I was seeing on screen.

I can't wait to see the Battle of Hogwarts in the form of a theatrical production. It would be sensational to see the Hogwarts Professors flex their magical muscles in their respective areas of expertise. I just can't wait....

To hear Professor Sprout muttering, "Tentacula. Devil's Snare. And Snargaluff pods... Yes, I'd like to see the Death Eaters fighting those."

To watch Professor McGonagall cry, "And now - piertotum locomotor!", springing every statue and suit of armour to life... "Hogwarts is threatened! Man the boundaries, protect us, do your duty to your school!"

To see Professor Flitwick unleash the power of the wind into the Hogwarts grounds.

To catch Professor Trelawney toss her crystal balls at Death Eaters.

And of course, to watch my favourite character, Professor Snape in action. He must be the greatest character Rowling came up with.

*SPOILERS AHEAD!*

Oh oh oh! And I can't wait to cry buckets when Dobby dies, when Percy the 'prodigal' returns, and when Weasley mother- and daughter-in-law reconcile.

I JUST CAN'T WAIT~ ARGH~

No comments: