Friday, August 13, 2010

Kim's Family Restaurant

Yue Ru, Patsy and I met up at Kim's Family Restaurant for lunch. It was to be our final meet up before I leave for Netherlands. I also wanted to pass her the empty sweet box which she made me keep for a good five years. It was the exact same box which I threw at her during GP class. According to Yue Ru, we were supposed to be doing a comprehension exercise... As part of her training to be a housewife, she's currently doing nothing but cooking up meals for her family. As for Patsy, she found a job as a customer service officer at an enrichment center.


Anyway, I loved the Korean food at Kim's. The octopus rice was exceedingly delectable, and the rice cakes were so chewy. I forced down a cup of cinnamon tea after the meal because Yue Ru was going on and on about how it helps people lose weight. Haha.






Desserts at Udders concluded our meeting. The premium scoop of orange chocolate bitters was yum, and the connoisseur scoop of mao shan wang was to die for.


No comments: