Lip Tat, Rong Sheng, Yan Han and I met up at Mos Burger Clementi this afternoon for lunch. They were on their way home after their group dynamics lecture. It was a good time of catching up with the three of them. I haven't seen them for a good 3 months. Lip Tat and Rong Sheng were away in America for their summer vacation work and play. Yan Han and I just didn't meet up because they were away. Haha.
Rong Sheng came back with over a hundred thousand washed dishes under his belt, and Lip Tat came back with his other half. A fruitful trip for both. As for Yan Han, she seemed to have had a good time during her MOE attachment, save her dealings with the ministry.
Alas. It is a weird feeling to not start school with the three of them. I feel like I should be muggging away now. I feel out of place.
No comments:
Post a Comment