But we have always said that this job isn't about being played with. It's about being there for Andy.
- said Sheriff Woody Pride
WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD!
I caught the highest grossing movie of the year last evening and I was moved to tears when Andy moved on to college and gave his toys away because I was a fan of Toy Story. If I'm not wrong, I watched it when I was in Primary 1. Why are we wired to feel the pangs of separation even when the act of moving on is a good thing? Why can't our minds override our souls?
Oh well. To my friends and Boys who have moved on from the BB, we had our time together and all of us have moved on. Perhaps we are like the old toys tucked away in the attic of your heart. But like the old toys, we will try our best to 'be there for you'. You know where to find us if you need us. Sunday. 2 Tah Ching Road.
No comments:
Post a Comment