Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yes to You by Factor One

During choir practice this week, I thought that the recessional hymn for this week's mass would be really appropriate for a holy matrimony service. Can't find any youtube video or mp3 of it though. Will upload it here if I do.

So many times that I've said maybe,
So many times that I've said no.
So many laters that never came to pass,
But now I give my Yes to you.

Chorus
Yes to you, I want to find you.
Yes to you, Yes today.
Yes to you, I want to choose you.
Yes to you, Yes today.

So many times I've hesitated,
So many times I've turned away.
So many moments that I have had to choose,
But now I give my Yes to you.

So many that I've almost made it
So many times I've looked for you.
So many simple words that I let slip away,
But now I give my Yes to you.

No comments: