"where is everyone when I need help!
its one of those moments when you are desperate and call those closest to you for help and no one picks up their bloody phone! i hate ppl who dont pick up their phones... might as well scrap it .... what use is it if salt has lost its saltiness... crap
imagine.. you are in the world trade centre where 2 planes jus crash into the building.. your chance of survival is almost 0%.. you call your loved ones.. and THEY DONT PICK UP THE BLOODY PHONE!
.... you WILL regret it for the rest of your ...life....REGRET....
morale of the story is... please pick up the phone no matter what... coz you nv know who is it that is really in need on the other side..."
One of my church friends posted this on facebook. I, for one, do not agree with his opinion. I'm one of those people who ignores phone calls if I'm doing something, or pick them up selectively. However, it should be noted that I would return a missed call when I'm free. Life would be too stressful if I jump at every phone call. 99% of them are unimportant or could wait a few hours.
Of course, I have my share of calling someone only to find out that (s)he is unavailable for me. But that's to be expected of humanity. We're neither MacDonald's nor GOD. Actually, MacDonald's do not even operate 24/7 in the Netherlands. Haha.
As for the 1% of phone calls from the falling WTCs? I am grateful for whatever amount of time that God has permitted us to spend together. There would be a tinge of regret of course. But a little regret is nothing compared to a lifetime of stress.
No comments:
Post a Comment