I went for Boys' Brigade Chinese New Year celebrations this morning. We made lanterns, and visited Rayner, Nathaniel and Justin's homes. When the clock struck three, I sat down at Jurong East MRT thumping on my iPhone frantically in my attempt to sign up for my Bahasa Indonesia project. Upon arriving at home, Daddy told me to send Ah Ma to Fourth Aunt's house before I could even bathe. The evening was spent looking at trucks and catching up with my relatives at Fourth Aunt's home.
As for tomorrow, I'll be in church in the morning. At the conclusion of the mass, I'll be headed to school to do up the finishing touches of my presentation and report due on Monday. My parents will be coming to pick me up for lunch at Jack's Place, in celebration of my father's birthday. The afternoon will be spent sending my brother to his camp, and I'll be at East Coast Park in the evening to celebrate my Ah Poh's birthday.
I'm not saying that I do not enjoy myself when I'm with my family and friends. I really do and I'm both thankful and glad that we can share these moments together. But the fact that I'm more rested on weekdays than on weekends remains. I'd like to have some me time too. Change will come. I'm going start disappointing people.
No comments:
Post a Comment