Thursday, March 10, 2011

PTL

Thank God for my Industrial/Organizational Psychology midterm quiz results. I'm very very happy with my score.


As the end to my life as an undergraduate student creeps closer and closer, my level of apprehension and anxiety spikes in stressful moments. Some call it a quarter life crisis. (Although people are rarely centenarians...)

Should I continue studying? Should I stay in the more theoretical fields or the more applied ones? Should I shift my focus more towards religious studies? Should I just come out to the workforce and start working? What should I work as? What should I be/do with the rest of my life? And the list goes on...

I would like to continue studying. I would prefer to stay in the more theoretical fields. Although the applied fields probably bring in more cash, I find the theoretical fields are more scientific and viable in the long term.

The field of religious studies thrills me. It keeps me awake in the dead of the night. I could go on and on without extrinsic rewards because thinking about issues of religion are intrinsically rewarding to me. (God knows why?) But I think I do better at psychology.

No comments: