Friday, April 8, 2011

Parking Offence Ticket

My first parking offence ticket. Was having dinner with Pastor Samuel at a Vietnamese restaurant in Joo Chiat. The act of placing a parking coupon totally slipped my mind until dinner ended. We were on our way to a Pave, a nice chocolate cafe, when we returned to the car to place a coupon, only to find out that it was too late.

I have never explored this area of Singapore and I must admit that I liked the good variety of good food and how European it looks. The optimistic Boy in me is screaming, "SGD30 is a small fee!" for the discovery of this gem and for the time I had with Pastor Samuel.

Parking Offence Ticket on 365 Project

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you can always put the 30 bucks for better usage by giving it to me then 'donating' it away..

lip