Thursday, April 14, 2011

On The End Of School & RCIA

Today marks the end of two modules - Lab in Developmental Psychology and Bahasa Indonesia. I have learnt much from the lab discussions in class; gaining hands-on experience and observing my professor in action. I would say that the most memorable learning experience would be the time when I indirectly insulted my professor's line of profession by asking him why do we spend so much time and money on researching seemingly useless concepts like object permanence. But through his defense, I learnt much and am very thankful for that.

As for Bahasa Indonesia, only one word is needed - fun. Learning a new language is like cracking a secret code of communication to me. Of course having Indonesian BFFs helped spur my interest in this language too. My ibu-ibu were a cheerful and patient lot, and they helped make us feel like we were attending primary school all over again. A pleasant experience.

Thursdays are RCIA days too. Father Richards taught about the Holy Week liturgy today. I'm very excited to experience the rich liturgy of the Church for myself. Looking forward to Holy Week. =DDD Here's a picture of my ride home after RCIA every week. Thank you Daddy~

My Ride Home on 365 Project

No comments: