Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dreams

I've been losing sleep. Also been dreaming during the wee hours of the morning.

Three nights ago, I dreamt that a mutant species of giant ants killing their lesser cousins by strangulation. I risked my life by entering a toxic medical store to retrieve urine sample containers so that I can preserve the lesser ants by keeping them in there. Having found no urine bottles, I made do with Tupperware ones instead.

Two nights ago, I dreamt that I was baby sitting an over-sized infant who is too keen to learn to walk. Over-sized as in huge baby, not fat. He toppled on me as I tried to be his human pram. I broke my nose and he lost an ear. En route to the hospital, I told the plastic surgeon to raise the bridge of my nose and sharpen my nose while fixing it.

Can't believe that the subconscious me wants to be a pretty looking saviour of ants. God forgive me.

No comments: