Alright, just a quickie before I go to bed.
Item 1.
Arthur came to NUS today to meet his mentee. I met Arthur and Andy for lunch at about 2.30pm at the Arts canteen. Talking to people like Arthur, Andy and even Calvin, gives me the impression that a first class honours degree is within reach. But, going by my confidence level thus far, it's quite beyond me.
Item 2.
The reality that the examinations are 3 weeks away is beginning to set in. I'm starting to panic because I seriously know nothing about the history of Asia! ARGH! I plan to start mugging in school till late at night during the weekdays. 'Gently' remind me of the urgency of my examinations if you catch me home from 10am to 9pm. xD
Item 3.
I dream. I dream of living a life that's meaningful and purposeful - a life that's fulfils my kingdom purpose. That is my specific contribution to the body of Christ, that causes me to rely on God, and allows me demonstrate his love to others. I dream of living a life that allows me to love God with all my heart, my soul, my strength and my mind. I dream of loving my neighbour as myself. I dream of being the family man - staying at home and spending lots of time with my family members, attending to their needs and enjoying their companionship. I dream of pointing my Boys to Christ - to be an effective and intergral Bible that they can read. I dream of excelling in my studies. I dream of spending time with Arthur.
I have many dreams and one life. How can I harmonize all of them? Keep dreaming.
No comments:
Post a Comment