Friday, January 16, 2009

Jay-Bee

I borrowed A Moment to Remember from Arthur last Thursday. I liked how the relationship between the male and female leads was elaborately developed and their varied but emotion-packed expressions. The line "You're a good husband..." and the final scene at the convenience store sent me weeping. The fragility of life, the power of love and especially the unyielding support of friends touched my innermost and tweaked the right wires to send my tears flowing. Everyone needs a good cry ya?



Arthur and I attacked City Square at "Jay-Bee" again yesterday. One half of me was guilt-ridden for travelling after school reopened, while the naughtier half was mad with glee over the food, shopping and movie.

We shared a Hot Stone NZ sirloin steak (RM25) and a Tom Yam bee hoon set (RM8) at a new restaurant. We thought the steak to be really delectable and worth our money until...



We were approached by a promoter from Kenny Roger's Roasters. As part of the 15th Anniversary celebrations, Arthur and I BOUGHT-ONE-AND-GOT-ONE-FREE and had a quarter chicken meal EACH (with 3 sides and a muffin) for only RM15!!!


Our outing ended with purchases of BBQ meat (RM72 for 1kg) from Bee Cheng Hiang and the movie "Yes Man" which costed us only RM10 each! ARGH! How can one resist the lure of Jay-Bee?....

No comments: