Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Former Teachers

Arthur and I met after his school ended at 2.45pm this afternoon. We headed for King Albert Park for some shopping at Videoezy, Bangawan Solo and Cold Storage. The highlight of the day was the huge pack of mussels that he purchased.


He stirred fried some onions and garlic with butter before pouring the mussels in with raspberry vodka. Oh yes, you read it right: raspberry vodka instead of white wine. It tasted rather funny, but I enjoyed it anyway. He lent me his favouritest movie, A Moment to Remember, which is supposed to tear-jerking Korean drama.

Mrs Wee, Xiao Ying and I met at Jelita Cold Storage for dinner this evening. It was very nice meeting our motherly form teacher from our upper secondary years. We talked about our families, our hope for the future, Mrs Wee's children and her experience studying in New Zealand. Thank God for the many meetings with my former teachers.

No comments: