Under the encouragement of Ming Hoe, I've applied for Special Semester again! Ming Hoe and I would be doing a module called Living with Mathematics. I think it'll be more like dying with mathematics......
But I'm looking forward to re-living our special semester days. I loved how empty the school was, how we could go swimming every other day, and how we discovered the joys of the training room. Hehe. Oh my, I'm missing Matthew. We should meet up before he leaves for UK.
_________________________________________________________
Dear DENNIS,
We are pleased to offer you the following module(s).
(Semester 3) GEK1505 - Living with Mathematics.
Once you are offered the module(s), these will be reflected in your record in the database and you will also be automatically registered for the examinations, unless you drop the module(s) during the timeline indicated. For more information on this and the special term, please access the following website:
http://www.nus.edu.sg/registrar/event/specialterm.html
Thank you
Special Term Administrator
No comments:
Post a Comment