Thursday, June 4, 2009

Purchases

Yifeng and I were supposed to attend the West Cluster Seniors Programme Conference on behalf of Captain last Tuesday. To our disgust and delight, we were told that it was postponed when we arrived at BBHQ.

In the end, the both of us went to walk around at IMM instead. I bought two pairs of berms from Giordano, with the second piece went at $10 only! Yay!

Arthur and I went for the Adidas Clearance Sale near Kovan MRT on Tuesday. I arrived early and was instructed by Arthur to hold on to every piece of S size item for him; from singlets to even trunks. Rampaging through the piles and piles of adidas apparels made me feel like a cheap, vulturous aunty.
But it was all worth my while when these gems were found. Arthur and I had to sneak into the funny room with security cameras to try on the items. We acted as each others mirrors and I bought these items in the end.

We had our dinner at Thai restaurant on our way back to Kovan MRT. It served up delicious Thai cuisine and even had pictures of His Majesty, King RAMA IX, in the restaurant. Yum!
We didn't order the pandan leave chicken at first. But when everyone else seemed to be having it, we wisen up and Arthur threw away his plan of eating small dinners.

No comments: