The alarm clock went off at 8am on Sunday morning. I dragged my lazy body out of the bed. I had to do it fast because I was going to be the Bible Reader at the 9am service. After checking my mobile phone, I returned some missed calls and replied some text messages which came in after I fell asleep. At about 8.04am, my brother's text message arrived.
'Hey, I got punched. In nuh now. Nothing much, got a cut...'
I went to my parents' room and shook them awake before telling them twice that my brother was in the hospital. The first time flew pass their sleepy heads. The second time sent them jumping out of the bedroom and into the washroom, before rushing out of the house...
(And lunch time's over. Tune in to more of 'My brother got punched' this evening after office hours.)
No comments:
Post a Comment