Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Stalker in me

Just yesterday, I met someone whom I have greatly admired from afar. I fixed my eyes and turned my head like I was in some shampoo TV commercial.

I found out today that the only thing that separated us was a door. We were alone in separate, but empty rooms.

However, I didn't muster enough courage to start a conversation because everything I wanted to say sounded ridiculous. What was I to say?

"Hi! I'm such a big fan of you! AHHH~"

"Hello! I am obsessed about you! I know you are a sci-fi person, and I'm a fantasy person. But can we still be friends?"

"Hey! This sounds really sad, but I can only hope to live your life in my dreams..."

Have you such encounters in life? Wanting to start a conversation, to make a friend, but fearing that any attempt on your part will make you look dumb? ARGH~

No comments: