Friday, October 14, 2011

On Having Made A Difference

Satisfaction from a relationship may be derived from having one's needs fulfilled by his or her significant other. Examining the notion of needs from another perspective, we realize that the knowledge that one is needed may be another significant source of satisfaction. My friend left her significant other recently because he said that he's very contented with life as it is. His studies. His hobbies. He has everything he needs and she's just an added extra of niceness in his life.


I'm going through some changes in my life too. I walked out on some people. Some other changes were imposed on me. Some others I walked back to find that I'm still welcomed. It's been delightful to know that, to some of friends, my absence needed some degree of readjustment. It means I did right. To you who are happy with or without me, I'm sorry I didn't contribute to the betterment of your life. I'll try harder.

No comments: