I know my bro. I can see when something's troubling someone. But u know what? I've struggled with huge issues too and maybe will have to for the rest of my life......."Do you not think that whatever that's causing you to commit to this multi-week, no, multi-month, adventure of yours... Do you not think that it's hold on you is strong?"
"When Paul wrote about not getting yoked in Corinthians, it extends beyond marriage."
"That is high idolatry! Even Hindus who worship a statue of Ganesha wouldn't claim that the statue is Ganesha, but only a representation or symbol of him."
"But kneeling, bowing down, kissing, lighting candles? If that's not praying. Then I don't know what is."
"Sorry loh. Once a mortal. Always a mortal. How do you think they can hear you? Inbox? Some super high-tech receptor?"
"The Scriptural precedent of talking to dead people? Saul."
No comments:
Post a Comment