Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bookshelf

Opening the cabinet doors of my bookshelves was a high risk activity. One had to ready to dodge falling books that could potentially break skulls. Thanks to Daddy who freed up 2 more cabinets to make space for my growing library, I have reorganized the books and packed them nicely.

The bottom compartment of the old bookshelf was given over to comics published by Chuang Yi. Series include Bleach, One Piece, Love Hina, Death Note and Naruto.

The middle shelf contained literature by Neil Gaiman. The highly prized Sandman series sits comfortably on the left. JK Rowling's Harry Potter series occupies the central position too.

Lastly, the topmost files away other collections and novels that I bought during my Primary and Secondary School days. They are placed right on top because I realised that they should be 'left on the shelf'.

The bottom compartment of the new shelf contains Christian literature that appeals most to me. I've just realised that Big Mdm bought my a MacArthur for my 21st Birthday! What a gem! Oh yes. Like all other loyal subjects of the leegime, I have a Lee Kuan Yew too.

The top compartment holds other Christian literature and thriller novels that I've read.

Oh. Did I mention that the pictures are taken using my new camera? xD

No comments: